Key Words: Molecular model set, general and organic chemistry
WARNING: Choking Hazard.Contains small parts, please prevent kids swallowing the small parts by mistake. Kids under 3 years old should be under the tutelage of parents when they play with this toy.
This set is the same as “The Prentice Hall Molecular Model set for General and Organic Chemistry”, with 9 additional atoms (1 carbon, 2 hydrogen, 2 oxygen, 2 fluorine and 2 iodine) and 10 additional single bond (space filling model) and 10 additional single bond (open model) and 8 additional double/treble bond (open model) and 4 additional coordinate/covalent double bond (open model). It can be used to build virtually all simple molecular models encountered in general and organic chemistry.
This set includes 267 pieces of durable and fine quality plastic components, virtually indestructible, and come in a sturdy plastic case for storage.
1. All shape and measurement of spherical atoms (some of them may not be included in this set):
2. Four types of links:
- Single bond, space filling model, 1mm length, transparent
- Single bond, open model, 20mm length, white color
- Double or treble bond, open model, 35mm length, grey color
- Single bond, “V” shape, open model, 3mm length, white color
3. Measurement of plastic case (L x W x H): 9 1/8 x 6 5/8 x 1 1/4inch (23 x 17 x 3cm)
4. This set includes the following components: